WEDDING DRESS DESIGN
The aim of this program is to convey the necessary knowledge to design a Bridal collection. The course provides an introduction to the basics and anatomical proportions of the human body, the study of colouring and rendering techniques, as well as the development of individual creative ability.
Anatomical basis, Study of Measurement, Study of Details, Drawing Techniques, Colour Theory, Colour Rendering Techniques, Creativeness, Graphical Draw, Technical Draw, Decoration, Collection and Portfolio, Stylist, Study of Lines, Illustration, Quick Fashion Sketches, Fashion Accessories, Technical Schedule.
- 5-29 July 2021 (100 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 5-29 July 2021 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 5-16 July 2021 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 12-23 July 2021 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 19-29 July 2021 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
PRICE OF THE COURSES
Enrollment Fee 500 Euro
- Euro 1700 – course of 100 hours + 3 hours of seminar
- Euro 1000 – course of 50 hours + 3 hours of seminar
The price includes:
- Books (Italian / English),
- Teams and Curvilinear
- 3 hours of fashion trends 2021/22 seminar.
At the end of the course, each student will receive a certificate of attendance.
Fashion summer course has two kinds of attendance:
- Course of 100 hours + 3 hours seminar
- Course of 50 hours + 3 hours seminar
One lesson last 3 hours. Lessons are from Monday to Thursday having two different school time:
- Morning 9:00 / 12:00
- Afternoon 13:30 / 16:30
Course of 100 hours has two lessons per day (morning and afternoon) Course of 50 hours has one lesson per day choosing morning or afternoon or it possible arrange the lessons in accordance with student necessity. Only the students that have already experience in the fashion field can choose 50 hours Pattern Making and Fashion Design program both, otherwise it’s possible choose only one subject (Pattern Making or Fashion Design) or the 100 hours course. 12-23 July 2021 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional 19-29 July 2021 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional.
To enroll in our Institute please fill the Application form.
Download the fashion summer 2021 course brochure