Fashion Stylist (Design & Pattern Making)
- Basic figure drawing
- Colouring Technique
- Personal sketching style.
- Fashion collection on demand
- Components of a collection (combining creativity, design, technique, and the market)
- Planning a collection – Designing a personal collection (based on an individual theme).
- Alta Moda (Haute-Couture)
- Tailor Sewing Techniques
- Industrial Sewing Methods
- Planning Techniques.
- Pattern making
- Pattern lay-out
- Finishing Touch
- Machine Sewing.
- 1-25 July 2019 (100 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 1-25 July 2019 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 1-12 July 2019 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 8-19 July 2019 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 15-25 July 2019 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
PRICES OF THE COURSE
Enrollment Fee 500 Euro
- Euro 1700 – 100 hours course + 3 hours seminar
- Euro 1000 – 50 hours course + 3 hours seminar
Including in the price there are:
- Books (Italian/English)
- Set Squares
- 3 hours of 2018/19 fashion trend seminar
To the end of the fashion summer course each student will have a certificate of attendance.
Fashion summer course has two kinds of attendance:
- Course of 100 hours + 3 hours seminar
- Course of 50 hours + 3 hours seminar
One lesson last 3 hours.
Lessons are from Monday to Thursday having two different school time:
- Morning 9:00 / 12:00
- Afternoon 13:30 / 16:30
Course of 100 hours has two lessons per day (morning and afternoon)
Course of 50 hours has one lesson per day choosing morning or afternoon or it possible arrange the lessons in accordance with student necessity.
Only the students that have already experience in the fashion field can choose 50 hours Pattern Making and Fashion Design program both, otherwise it’s possible choose only one subject (Pattern Making or Fashion Design) or the 100 hours course.
8-19 July 2019 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
15-25 July 2019 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
To enroll in our Institute please fill the Application form.
Download the fashion summer 2019 course brochure