The aim of the beachwear design course is to prepare professionals bathing costumes and seaside line Designers. It’s relevant for the student to receive a background on female anatomy, on colours and rendering colours techniques, in order to create his personal Portfolio for the Fashion working reality.
Anatomical Basis, Study of movement, Techniques of Draw, Colour Theory, Rendering Techniques, Transparencies, Study of embroidery, Graphical Draw, Technical Draw, Creativeness, Fancy Illustration, Study of lines, Innovative Materials, Fashion Sketching, Seaside Accessories, Stylist, Collection, Draw of images.
- 4-28 July 2022 (100 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 4-28 July 2022 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 4-15 July 2022 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 11-22 July 2022 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 18-28 July 2022 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
PRICE OF THE COURSES
Enrollment Fee 500 Euro
- Euro 1700 – course of 100 hours + 3 hours of seminar
- Euro 1000 – course of 50 hours + 3 hours of seminar
The price includes:
- Books (Italian / English),
- Teams and Curvilinear
- 3 hours of fashion trends 2022/23 seminar.
At the end of the course, each student will receive a certificate of attendance.
Fashion summer course has two kinds of attendance:
- Course of 100 hours + 3 hours seminar
- Course of 50 hours + 3 hours seminar
One lesson last 3 hours. Lessons are from Monday to Thursday having two different school time:
- Morning 9:00 / 12:00
- Afternoon 13:30 / 16:30
Course of 100 hours has two lessons per day (morning and afternoon) Course of 50 hours has one lesson per day choosing morning or afternoon or it possible arrange the lessons in accordance with student necessity. Only the students that have already experience in the fashion field can choose 50 hours Pattern Making and Fashion Design program both, otherwise it’s possible choose only one subject (Pattern Making or Fashion Design) or the 100 hours course. 11-22 July 2022 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional 18-28 July 2022 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional.
To enroll in our Institute please fill the Application form.
Download the fashion summer 2022 course brochure